- Atomera (ATOM)
- 22.4m shares outstanding
- $37.9m in cash, no debt
- $14m/year burn rate
- 370 fabs and approx. 500 nodes potential
- Est. $64m/year royalties per node
- BlackRock now owns 1.148m or 5.4% as of 2/2/21 13G filing
- Real time Short interest around 2.8m shares
The weekly chart shows how strong the momentum is in this stock. The stock has moved consistently since the first JDA was announced on January 5th. A base around $35 is forming and expect a strong upward move if a second JDA is announced or Phase 4 is completed with the first JDA. A second JDA would clearly indicate industry wide adoption and puts the stock in play for a potential buyout in 2021. With $37.9m in the bank, no debt and enough cash for 2+ years of operations there will be no reason to raise money. A tiny float, averaging around 700k shares per day and a large short position may spark an accelerated move towards the $55-57 target.
The daily chart is showing the gap filled up to $41. If the MACD turns positive expect the next leg upward. This past weeks short interest has held steady. The price and volume indicates big money players continue to pour into the stock. Accumulation of the remaining few shares of the available float are being bought by long term holders. Watch the 20dma for support.
- Additional Information
- Atomera (ATOM): Royalty potential is highest the industry will ever see
- What value is the Atomera ( ATOM ) IP to companies like Apple, Tesla, Synopsys, Applied Materials and SoftBank
- Atomera (ATOM): Needham Growth Conference on 1/15 Notes
- Atomera (ATOM ): The BASF of the semiconductor industry has a strong grass roots following
Any due diligence from this site is for entertainment only and not a solicitation to buy or sell Atomera stock.Any estimates are just examples of what is possible and should not be considered financial advise. I have not been compensated in any way and will never be compensated for my reports.